I'm about to leave for Sydney in just under 12 hours and wanted to find a way to keep in touch with everybody. I know I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people and the internet there is kind of spotty and expensive so I figured this would be the best way to keep up with my travels. I'll try to update it every day if not every other day, with a variety of things I find interesting.
On the trip I'll try to keep you updated on what I'm up to but I'm sure it will also end up focusing a lot more on the life and culture of Australia, also known as Oz. Hopefully I can put all those journalism classes to good use and bring you the sights, sounds and even some of the action back to all of you in the states.
Thanks for following and I hope the blog proves enjoyable.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment